The site infrastructure development activity involves a gamut of sub-activities including:
- Land Sourcing.
- Complete Civil works including foundation, building approach roads to the site
- Supply of Inox Wind turbines, towers, controller and transformer at your site.
- WTG Erection including setting up of Evacuation infrastructure and connectivity to Grid.
- Project erection & commissioning.
- Complete electrical works including construction of OHT lines, building power evacuation facilities.
- Obtaining permissions (for various approvals/ clearances during various stages of the project).
- Execution of PPAs or WBAs as applicable.
- Assist our Customers to get registered his wind power project under Clean Development Mechanism & trading.
The Project Management team consists of a diaspora of highly experienced individuals, who are collectively ensuring successful implementation of projects.
The typicality of wind projects requires a very close coordination amongst the team members. Every area that has been identified for the wind project has an area project head, having a team covering various sub-activities. Inox wind believes in empowering the field teams to take decisions in close coordination with the Corporate team