Inox Wind aims to achieve the highest standards of quality in all its business units, practices and operations. Our objective is to continually improve our company performance, while offering our customers safe, cost effective and professional service.
Quality performance is one of the cornerstones of our company's culture, and is considered a personal responsibility of all employees. To maintain quality performance of all business units at the highest level, the following aims are pursued:
- To establish a Quality Management System based on ISO standards, and ensure that our Quality Policy and procedures are communicated and understood by all persons working for us, or on our behalf, and continual process improvement thereof.
- To fulfill or exceed Customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality product in a consistent and timely manner.
- To respond to Feedback from Customers in the shortest possible time.
- Policies are updated and reviewed periodically to ensure the ability of all groups to perform their work effectively and efficiently.
- Every staff member is made responsible for ensuring that his or her work is of the highest standard, and is encouraged to be actively involved in elimination of non-conformities. We ensure that all staff receives full support, resources and necessary training in order to deliver this goal.
- We select and continuously develop our Vendor base on set quality parameters to ensure timely delivery and qualitative products.
- Adopting suitable practices for maintaining safe and healthy environment and to meet Statutory and Regulatory requirements.