Deepak Asher (Non-Executive Director)
- Associated with Inox Group for more than 26 years now, in various capacities
- Has been instrumental in Inox Group’s diversification into the cinema, CDM and wind energy businesses
- Founder President of the Multiplex Association of India and Member of FICCI Entertainment Committee
- Was awarded the Theatre World Newsmaker of the Year Award in the year 2002
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce & a bachelor’s degree in law from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and an associate member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
Devansh Jain (Wholetime Director)
- Has over 10 years of work experience in various management positions
- He has been spearheading Inox Group’s foray into the wind energy sector
- He is on the National Council of Indian Wind Power Association and Honorary Secretary of Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association
- Holds a Double Major Degree in Economics and Business Administration from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
- Was awarded “Young Entrepreneur Award” at the AIMA Managing India Awards 2017
- Was featured in the Economic Times “40 under Forty-Celebrating Young Leaders” study conducted by Spencer Stuart in 2016
- Was awarded for his outstanding contribution to renewable energy at the Energy and Environment Foundation –Global Excellence Awards, 2014
- Was awarded ‘Wind Power Man of the Year 2012-13’ at the annual event conceptualized by Global Energia.
Siddharth Jain (Non-Executive Director)
- Has over 13 years of work experience in various management positions in the Inox Group
- Currently looking after new project developments at Inox Air Products
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor and holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from INSEAD, France
Shanti Prashad Jain (Independent Director)
- Has more than four decades of experience as a chartered accountant and direct tax consultant
- Senior partner of firm M/s Shanti Prashad & Co., Chartered Accountants, New Delhi
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Chandra Prakash Jain (Independent Director)
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,Holds a bachelor’s degree in law & a advance diploma in management
- Former Chairman & Managing Director of NTPC Limited
- He was also the Chairman of the Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) for the period 2003-05
- Past member of the Standing Technical Advisory Committee of the Reserve Bank of India, Audit Advisory Board of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- In the past headed the CII’s (Confederation of Indian Industries) ‘National Committee on Energy’
- Presently he is also an Independent Director on the boards of ILFS Energy Development Company Ltd, ILFS Infrastructural Development Corporation Limited, Adani Power Limited and PCI Limited. He is also a Member of Advisory Board of Axis Infrastructure Fund.
Shri V. Sankaranarayanan (Independent Director)
- He is a Commerce Graduate from Madurai University.
- He has wide exposure and experience of over 32 years in Finance and Taxation.
- He is on the Board of various companies including Inox Wind Infrastructure Services Limited and Triumph Trading Limited.
Bindu Saxena (Independent Director)
- An advocate and is a partner of the law firm Swarup & Company, New Delhi, India
- Completed her Bachelor’s in Commerce and Bachelor’s in Law from Lucknow University
- Has over 26 years of experience as corporate attorney with experience of commercial transactions and projects in India and overseas.
- Holds a Bachelors Degree of Technology in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from INSEAD, France
- Has more than 23 years of experience in the field of strategy management, global project execution, product management, business development and was instrumental in building organizations, setting up their plants, acquiring technologies and developing their management team
- Prior to joining IWL in May 2013, he was associated with Kenerseys Private Limited, Pune, Vestas Wind Systems, Alstom Power (Switzerland) and Larsen and Toubro Limited
- He is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also a qualified Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Has more than 18 years of rich experience in the areas of Financial Planning, Reporting, MIS, Budgeting & Business Strategy, Banking & Finance, Cost Controls, Taxation, Auditing and Secretarial.
- He was previously associated as Chief Financial Officer of large infrastructure companies like Bhilwara Energy Limited.