Devansh Jain (Wholetime Director)
- Has over 10 years of work experience in various management positions
- He has been spearheading Inox Group’s foray into the wind energy sector
- He is on the National Council of Indian Wind Power Association and Honorary Secretary of Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association
- Holds a Double Major Degree in Economics and Business Administration from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
- Was awarded “Young Entrepreneur Award” at the AIMA Managing India Awards 2017
- Was featured in the Economic Times “40 under Forty-Celebrating Young Leaders” study conducted by Spencer Stuart in 2016
- Was awarded for his outstanding contribution to renewable energy at the Energy and Environment Foundation –Global Excellence Awards, 2014
- Was awarded ‘Wind Power Man of the Year 2012-13’ at the annual event conceptualized by Global Energia.
- Has over 28 years of extensive experience in project development and engineering, project management, techno commercial operations, vendor management, logistics, construction and site management.
- He has been associated with Inox Group since 2012 and is spearheading the Company’s operations team as Head Operations. He is also on the Boards of various Inox Group companies.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
Mukesh Manglik (Non-Executive Director)
- He possesses more than four decades of experience in the field of design and development of power electronics & process controls including over 18 years of experience in the wind industry with expertise in engineering, operations, maintenance and commissioning of wind turbine generators.
- He has been associated with Inox Group since 2008 and is spearheading the Company’s Engineering and Product Development Department. He is also on the Boards of various Inox Group companies.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai.
Shri Shanti Prashad Jain (Independent Director)
- Has more than four decades of experience as a chartered accountant and direct tax consultant
- Senior partner of firm M/s Shanti Prashad & Co., Chartered Accountants, New Delhi
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Shri V. Sankaranarayanan (Independent Director)
- He is a Commerce Graduate from Madurai University.
- He has wide exposure and experience of over 32 years in Finance and Taxation.
- He is on the Board of various companies including Inox Wind Infrastructure Services Limited and Triumph Trading Limited.
Bindu Saxena (Independent Director)
- An advocate and is a partner of the law firm Swarup & Company, New Delhi, India
- Completed her Bachelor’s in Commerce and Bachelor’s in Law from Lucknow University
- Has over 26 years of experience as corporate attorney with experience of commercial transactions and projects in India and overseas.
Kailash Lal Tarachandani (Chief Executive Officer)
- Holds a Bachelors Degree of Technology in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from INSEAD, France
- Has more than 23 years of experience in the field of strategy management, global project execution, product management, business development and was instrumental in building organizations, setting up their plants, acquiring technologies and developing their management team
- Prior to joining IWL in May 2013, he was associated with Kenerseys Private Limited, Pune, Vestas Wind Systems, Alstom Power (Switzerland) and Larsen and Toubro Limited
Narayan Lodha (Chief Financial Officer)
- He is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also a qualified Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Has more than 18 years of rich experience in the areas of Financial Planning, Reporting, MIS, Budgeting & Business Strategy, Banking & Finance, Cost Controls, Taxation, Auditing and Secretarial.
- He was previously associated as Chief Financial Officer of large infrastructure companies like Bhilwara Energy Limited.