Features, Specifications & Advantages
- Double Fed Induction Generator (DFIG)- increased power output & reduced reactive losses.
- Superior power curves – one of the lowest cut-in wind speeds and rated wind speeds resulting in higher power generation for low wind regime sites of India.
- Patented integral drive train incorporating rotor shaft and gearbox as a single unit with less turbine weight and less moving parts, resulting in ease of O & M.
- One of the largest rotor diameters in its class – resulting in higher swept area and consequently higher power output.
- Advanced electronic control systems resulting in higher machine uptime. Hub height of 80/92/113 meters – to capture better wind speeds.
- Technological enhancements such as using capacitors instead of battery banks which increases machine up time.
All electrical components are sourced from reputed global suppliers to ensure high efficiency and reliability of turbines.
A very strong, energetic and experienced team comprising experts across all relevant fields.
|PARTICULARS||93 MTR RD + 80 MTR HH||100 MTR RD + 80 MTR HH / 92 MTR HH||113 MTR RD + 92 MTR HH / 120 MTR HH|
|Rated power||2000 kW||2000 kW||2000 kW|
|Cut-in-wind speed||3.0 m/s||3.0 m/s||3.0 m/s|
|Rated wind speed||11.5 m/s||11.0 m/s||10.5 m/s|
|Cut-out wind speed||20.0 m/s||20.0 m/s||20.0 m/s|
|Survival wind speed||52.5 m/s||52.5 m/s||52.5 m/s|
|Hub height||80 meters||80 / 92 meters||92 / 120 meters|
|Type class||TC IIIB||TC IIIB||TC IIIA|
|Rated speed||15.9 rpm||15.7 rpm||14.2 rpm|
|Operational mode||Variable speed||Variable speed||Variable speed|
|Design standards||Germanischer Lloyd||Germanischer Lloyd||Germanischer Lloyd|
|Pitch system||Pitch control – electrical, variable speed inverters, power backup with ultra capacitors||Pitch control – electrical, variable speed inverters, power backup with ultra capacitors||Pitch control – electrical, variable speed inverters, power backup with ultra capacitors|
|Diameter||93 meters||100 meters||113 meters|
|Swept area||6795 sq meters||7894 sq meters||10029 sq meters|
|Blade material type||Epoxy glass fibre||Epoxy glass fibre||Epoxy glass fibre|
|Type||Double fed induction generator||Double fed induction generator||Double fed induction generator|
|Rated voltage||690 V AC, 3 Phase||690 V AC, 3 Phase||690 V AC, 3 Phase|
|Frequency||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Cooling system||Water cooled||Water cooled||Water cooled|
|Insulation||Class H||Class H||Class H|
|Aerodynamic brake||Full span independent blade pitching||Full span independent blade pitching||Full span independent blade pitching|
|Mechanical brake||Disc brakes||Disc brakes||Disc brakes|
|Drive train||Patented integral drive train with rotor shaft and drive train as single unit||Patented integral drive train with rotor shaft and drive train as single unit||Patented integral drive train with rotor shaft and drive train as single unit|
|Rated drive torque||1380 kNm||1355 kNm||1500 kNm|
|Type of gearing||Two planetary and one parallel shaft gear||Two planetary and one parallel shaft gear||Two planetary and one parallel shaft gear|
|Transmission ratio||1 : ≈ 114.65 ±1%||1 : ≈ 114.65 ±1%||1 : ≈ 84.5 ±1%|
|Gear lubrication||Forced lubrication||Forced lubrication||Forced lubrication|
|Connect on gear/generator||Flexible coupling||Flexible coupling||Flexible coupling|
|Type||Driven by 4 gear motors||Driven by 4 gear motors||Driven by 4 gear motors|
|Bearings||Slide bearing||Single row ball bearing||Single row ball bearing|
|Type||Conical tubular steel tower||Conical tubular steel tower||Conical tubular steel tower|
|Tower height||78 meters||78 / 90 meters||90 / 118 meters|
|Corrosion protection||Protective paint||Protective paint||Protective paint|